Do you want to apply to be a Model of Demonstration School?
Requirements for Submission
To be considered for recognition as a Bronze, Silver, Gold or Platinum RTI2-B Model School of Demonstration, please click here to download the Model of Demonstration application form.* Then, complete all fields on this application with your school’s information. Schools must reapply each year to be considered a Model of Demonstration School.
- Schools will be selected for recognition based on their TFI scores and responses to the application.
- Schools must attend our Establishing Tier I: RTI2-B Introduction two-day workshop before completing this application.
- The Tiered Fidelity Inventory (TFI) is required for all levels of recognition. For information and instructions on completing the TFI, please contact us.
- Download, complete, and submit the application with additional documents online.
- This deadline to submit the completed application with additional documents is December 1, 2016. Click here to submit!
*This form is a PDF. You will need a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader to use this form. After you download the form, you will need to save the application to your desktop or on your computer. Do not attempt to edit the form from an internet browser window; certain options will not work and you will not be able to save changes.*
If you have questions or need help with the application please contact us!